Is meeting 200 members of the bauxite & alumina markets important to you?
Connect with industry colleagues old and new in the warmth of Miami. This is your chance to take part in vital discussions around global production and consumption trends.
- The only conference focussing specifically on the bauxite and alumina industry
- Network with 200+ members of the industry and expand your contact base
- Learn about trading and pricing trends, growing markets and issues to watch
- Take part in key discussions from the non-met and met trends
- Enjoy focused panels on sustainability initiatives and green mining efforts
Topics will include:
- Executive panel looking back at 2018 supply disruptions, future supply and demand dynamics, the macroeconomic trends and trade sanctions
- Regional updates from Guinea, Jamaica, Europe, Indonesia, India and the Middle East
- The latest information on Hydro’s alumina plant in Brazil
- A year on: How a turbulent year has affected the non-met market
- China panel focusing on continuous implications of environmental regulations, alumina supply and consumption, bauxite reserve capacity and its quality
- China session on overseas investments of Al assets